about 1 month ago
Solar Maintenance Engineer
Oscar Energy is currently working with one of the largest renewable energy companies in the world who is in need of an experienced Solar Maintenance Engineer in Dallas for numerous utility-scale solar projects. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
This direct-hire role offers room for career growth, annual bonuses, & an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package. Relocation assistance may be available for non-local candidates.
Role Details & Required Experience:
- 2-5+ years of relevant Utility-Scale Solar experience
- Analyze technical data from the field & manage condition & reliability based maintenance practices
- Lead trainings to field personnel on condition & reliability based maintenance
- Document, troubleshoot, & create operating procedures for field equipment
- Support the development of maintenance plans
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.