8 months ago
Oscar Energy has partnered with a highly reputable construction management company whose construction portfolio is one the most diverse in the county among privately held construction companies.
Our client is flexible with their background expectations of an ideal candiadate Are you an experienced Solar Electrical Estimator or maybe you've worked as a Solar Electrician with some experience in estimation outisde of the Renewable makret. Either way, the employer is willing to take a chance on either an eager up and comer, or seasoned professional looking for a change in Florida.
As part of the Electrical Esitmating and Engineering team, your responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Preparing electrical estimates for utiliity scale solar projects
- Review construction drawings and specifications to determine final scope of work
- Manage the procurement of all estimated electrical needs throughout the design and construction phases
- Interacting with Energy Owners, Developers and various external stakeholders - assisting both the operations and pre-con teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management
- 3+ years of Electrical Estimating experience.
- 2+ years of Solar Electrical experience
- Self performing duties with a GC would be highly considered
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- FULL Relocation Package to Florida
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
If you are currently looking for an opportunity and have the Solar Electrical experience - apply here or reach out to me directly for more details.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.A
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.