10 months ago
Solar Construction Manager- Commercial & Utility-Scale Solar
A Solar Construction Manager is needed to oversee the construction of 4 commercial-scale solar projects in Illinois. The Construction Manager will serve as an Owner's Representative for an industry leading renewable energy developer/ owner/ operator in the US
This will be a 6-7 month contract role with the opportunity for direct-hire with one of the top renewable energy companies in the US.
- At least 2-3 years of Construction Management experience for commercial and/ or utility-scale solar projects
- Experience working as an Owner's Representative on construction sites
- Strong mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Skilled in site safety & quality management
- Strong understanding of contracts, site drawings, scope of work, etc
- Strong communication skills & relationship-oriented
- Must be able & willing to temporarily relocate to Illinois (travel expenses will be convered.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.