£100000 - £140000 per annum + 4 Weeks PTO, medical, dental, vision
1 day ago
The Construction Manager oversees construction and improvement projects on solar renewable projects. Coordinates with construction crews, oversees project inspectors, and on a project specific basis performs construction oversight.
- Direct all aspects of construction which includes off-sites and on-sites.
- Responsible for safety and maintaining a safe work site.
- Provide advice to ensure all services are performed to project requirements including plans and specifications.
- Liaise with the city to obtain permits and licenses as needed.
- Mitigate circumstances that could lead to claims, potential disputes, and project delays.
- Maintain communication and professional relationships with clients, team members, city/agency representatives, third-party contractors.
- Maintain records of all changes on the project, such as change orders and/or purchase orders; ensure reports and record keeping is accurate and timely.
- Responsible for quality control including records of inspections and corresponding paperwork.
Skills and Qualifications
- Adheres to all Company policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Adheres to local, state, and federal laws.
- Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position.
- Ability to work varied hours, nights, days, and weekends to support the business needs.
- Must be able to travel to job site(s) as assigned; work will be in both office and field.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and people skills a must.
- Has a solid time management system and demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
- Working Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Project, SharePoint, Wrike software with experience presenting to Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrated decisiveness in resolving project issues, making decisions, and identifying priorities.
Compensation and Benefits
- Standard employee benefits include 4 weeks paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.