US$100000 - US$125000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Support Specialist / Sr. Server Virtualization Administrator - Houston, Texas (3 days on site 77002 and 2 days remote) - Direct Hire $100,000-125,000.
Oscar Technology is supporting a global plastics, chemicals and refining company. The primary role of this position is to support enterprise servers and storage by evaluating, installing, and implementing virtualization, cloud, and compute technologies while providing ongoing management for existing IT compute infrastructure and cloud systems.
This position will be on-site in Houston, Texas 3 days a week and working remotely 2 days.
This is a direct hire, full time opportunity, offering $100,000 - $125,000 annually plus additional benefits, and bonus.
Senior Server Visualization Administrator
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or MIS preferred, or 5-7 years' equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing VMware ESXi, vCenter environments.
- Experience with Microsoft server technologies, including Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with server and blade hardware, HPE ProLiant preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of enterprise SAN storage.
- Experience with patch management systems for Microsoft based systems.
- Experience with Microsoft SCOM and SCCM tools preferred.
- Hands on experience scripting in a Windows environment preferred.
- VMware Certified Professional preferred.
Our client is a global MSP that has top of the line training opportunities, certification funding, career advancement, etc. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K match at 6%, stock options, additional private pension scheme / relocation package to Houston available.
Apply Now! Our client is looking to interview ASAP and add to their team email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.