2 months ago
Are you a Plant Manager/Site Director/Manager interested in working on a multi-billion dollar facility with ambitions to develop a facility and build on an impressive safety record?
Oscar Energy is looking to attract an individual who can help our client as a Site Director in developing, maintaining, and operating a world-class Chemical facility in Louisiana.
Ideally, we are looking to attract an individual who has an EHS focused background, worked in the chemical industry, and can liaise with the shareholders and also the team at the plant level.
The reasons you should apply to this job!
- Tier 1 Chemical plant owner who is continuing to develop, and will allow the successful candidate to put their own stamp on this plant (EHS strategy, Maintenance plans, turnaround schedules, P& responsibility, etc.)
- Compensation & bonus structure that will incentivize you to excel in your role
- The ability to interact at both plant and shareholder level, and be the catalyst for positive change at the facility
- Comprehensive medical and insurance plans with PTO to ensure that you are looked after outside of work
- Highly regarded team at the plant with a low turnover of staff
- International travel when required to look at the companies plants worldwide
If you are interested, please apply, and I will do my best to review your resume and get back to each applicant.
Please note - we are unable to accepted candidates that don't have the eligibility to work in the USA.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.