Los Angeles, California
401k, 100% Healthcare, Annual Bonus
about 2 years ago
Oscar Energy has partnered with a top-ranking Renewable Energy Developer on the West Coast. Our client has more financial pipeline projects either in development or under construction as compared to any other privately held Developer in the country.
We are in search of a seasoned Senior Transmission Planning Engineer to join their Engineering ranks. As part of the Transmission & Interconnection team, your responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Providing strategy support to the development team by analyzing costs, queue and processes for an array of markets
- Identifying prime interconnection locations based off siting data points
- Conducting various technical studies such as: Power Flow, Deliverability and Feasibility
- Outline and identify target market areas by being in tune with changes to interconnection tariffs
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering - Master's or MBA preferred
- 4+ years of Transmission Planning experience at the Utility or Project Development level
- Successful track record of using PSLF, PSSE, AutoCAD
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage Paid for 100% by the Employer
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Work Friendly Environment
If you are Transmission Planning professional and looking to join a leader in the Renewable Energy industry - apply here and reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.