11 months ago
Senior Structural Engineering SME - Renewables (REMOTE)
Company Overview & Job Summary:
One of Oscar Energy's top renewable energy clients, a developer of utility-scale wind, solar, and battery storage projects, has a critical & immediate hiring need for a Senior Solar Structural Engineer.
The Senior Structural Engineer will help support the development of over 20 GIGAWATTS of projects that my client currently has in their development pipeline. This is a multi-faceted leadership position with a wide scope of responsibilities, involvement at all stages of the project from beginning-to-end, involvement in strategy/ decision-making, and will overall be an integral part of a company/ team's growth & success.
This is a direct-hire position that offers extremely competitive compensation, benefits, & tremendous room for career growth. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- Work as the SME for Solar, Wind, and Battery Storage Structural Design & Engineering within the Development Engineering department
- Work as an "Owners Engineer"- Will have management responsibility for the 3rd party engineering firms doing the design work
- Work as the main liaison internally between different stakeholders/ business units- engineering, project development, project management, finance, asset management, etc to ensure seamless delivery of projects
- Advise, create, & implement strategies & decisions across the business & within the development engineering group
- Can work remotely- Minimal to no travel required
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Civil, Structural, Geo-technical or Relevant Engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Structural Engineering for Wind and/or Solar projects
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to manage multiple projects & tasks at once
- Experience with Wind Turbine Foundation Design and/or Solar PV Pile Design
- Experience with Geo-technical design preferred
- Professional Engineering Certification preferred but not required
If you would be interested in learning more, apply today! A recruiter will be in touch to discuss this role & the company in further detail if your profile meets the role requirements.
This role not a fit? Oscar Renewables is a recruitment partner to 100+ power & renewable energy companies across North America focusing on wind, offshore wind, solar, battery storage, EV, T&D, and more. We always have active hiring needs within Project Development, Design & Engineering, Project Execution & Construction, O&M, Sales, Regulatory affairs, Project Finance, Asset Management, Accounting etc, so get in touch & apply today if you would like to hear more about any of our current and/ or future opportunities.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.