12 months ago
Senior Engineer, Rotating Equipment
Oscar Energy is proud to represent a market-leading LNG client. This will be a permanent position, starting in Houston, TX with eventual relocation to Louisiana. Apply Now!
The Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer will provide advice and guidance on rotating equipment issues to the Director of Operations.
You will be expected to have an in depth understanding of rotating equipment and be able to adequately guide and mentor those who are not as knowledgeable. Root Cause Failure Analysis knowledge, leadership, and expertise is mandatory.
The ideal candidate has ample experience with RCFA and knowledge of CMMS Systems. RCM will be used to improve preexisting maintenance practices and make them more cost effective.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Engineering (or equivalent) bachelor's degree
- A focus of mechanical engineering is preferred
- Professional Engineering License is a plus
- 10+ years experience with rotating/mechanical equipment
- Required oil and gas experience with preference for LNG experience
- Petrochemical, cryogenic natural gas processing, or hydrocarbon processing experience will be considered as well
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.