medical, pension, bonus
5 months ago
Senior Reliability Engineer - Chemicals - FL - Competitive salary and great benefits such as; (401k), health plan, retirement plan, car allowance, on-site medical support and more
One of the worlds most recognised producers of resins is adding to its senior operation team down in Florida - this industry leading chemicals business have multiple fully integrated manufacturing facilities in the South Eastern states, and it is here you can see first hand their unrelenting effort towards people; both employees and customers.
What will you be doing as a Senior Relaibility Engineer?
* Demonstrating leadership in driving Zero-incident safety culture.
* Supporting maintenance and capital replacements, repairs, and overhauls to mechanical equipment assets, including stationary and relief devise equipment.
* Coordinate proactive fixes from inspection findings with operations and maintenance personnel.
* Identifying and implementing Cost Improvement and Cost Avoidance opportunities.
* Implementing maintenance and reliability strategies.
* Performing equipment root cause failure analysis.
* Responding to equipment failures and ensure that the daily production goals are achieved.
* Documenting equipment failure history and costs using SAP and OEE data.
* Performing repair vs. replacement analysis on equipment for the chemicals plant.
* Performing Asset Management duties for equipment including maintaining files and database for equipment data, ensure standardization of equipment and standards for equipment, and organize and manage spare inventories as part of the overall asset care strategy for the assets.
Necessary experience required
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
* 10+ years experience
* Prior Chemicals, Plastics or Refining industry experience
* Fixed Equipment trouble shooting and specification.
* 5+ years working with or leading fixed equipment inspection or repairs
* Experience with modeling tools such as Fathom, Compress, Aspen or Solidworks.
* Must have ability to travel infrequently
Additional desirable experience
* Use of PCMS or another RBI Inspection software
* PE, CMRP, API 510, 570, and 653 certifications are desired
* Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
* Knowledge of MI section of PSM Compliance
Senior Reliability Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Chemicals, Plastics, Petrochemical, refining, refinery, root cause analysis, rotating equipment, fixed equipment, fixed assets, maintenance program, maintenance project
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.