US$140000 - US$160000 per annum + Annual Bonus, Company Car and more
PR / 010634_1618900038
9 months ago
Tripling in size since 2017, this Global turnkey developer is staking its claim in America's Wind Energy industry! A multi-billion-dollar enterprise which has been providing Energy solutions for almost a century is continuing to expand in Europe, Asia and North America.
As the Senior Project Developer, you will be based in California, which the employer would pay for a full relocation. You will be the Senior most Wind Project Developer on the team, reporting directly into the VP of Development. Working in tandem with the Engineering, Finance and Construction divisions, you will be commercially driving multiple full lifecycle projects.
Your position as the Senior Project Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing acquisition efforts with internal and external legal teams
- Reviewing zoning codes
- Assisting with federal and local permitting
- Preparing development schedules to include contractual benchmark targets
- Assisting in RFP processes
- Completely evaluating all existing site conditions to assist with preliminary estimates
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study - Engineering is ideal, but not required
- 5+ years of Wind Project Development experience
- Experience in utility tariffs, financial analysis and land lease agreements
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Technology package + Company Car
- Relocation Assistance
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.