about 3 years ago
Senior Process Engineer - Midstream
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- 8+ years industry experience in midstream sector including pipeline, gas plant, pump station, compressor station projects.
- Experience on $100MM+ projects.
- Must be familiar with all phases of EPC projects
- Comfortable working with clients to develop project scope
- Understanding of codes, best practices, and where to find applicable information (ASME, API, NFPA, etc)
- Preparing and maintaining process flow diagrams, such as PFD and UFD, including heat and material balances
- Ability to work with other disciplines to support EPC projects
- Strong understanding of P&ID's
- Sizing calculations for specifying process equipment and preparion of process data sheets
- Managing cost and time constraints of ongoing projects
- Knowledge in the use of process simulation (HYSYS, Aspen & Pro-II)
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.