3 months ago
Our client is an Energy Owner with a well established reputation in over 20 countries in which they develop, build and operate Renewable Energy Sites across the globe. This independent power producer has 30 years of experience in the Renewable Energy Industry and is actively expanding various teams within the US business arm.
Your position as the Senior Pre-Construction Manager will include managing the entire pre-construction portion of various wind and solar projects across their US portfolio. While your primary focus will be with their Utility Scale Solar Division, you will have ample opportunity to work cross functionally with their Wind, Battery Storage, Grid and Microgrid divisions.
As the Owner's Pre-Construction Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Working directly with Internal and External stakeholders
- Coordinating between project teams and the engineering division to ensure a smooth project phase transition
- Full RFP process management
- Preparing the analysis for cost implementations, market and risk
- Reviewing estimation and constructability
- Determining project schedules, including cost estimates
- Managing up to 10 internal preconstruction personnel
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction
- Proven experience managing a large team
- 10+ years of preconstruction/construction experience in the Energy Sector (Solar preferred)
- Project Management software experience is critical
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Full healthcare coverage + Dental & Vision
- Full relocation assistance for the right candidate
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.