2 months ago
SENIOR MECHANICAL / PIPING ENGINEER - HOUSTON
One of the fastest growing companies in Houston is actively seeking a Mechanical / Piping engineer to join their team with extensive midstream / pipeline experience.
- 10+ years+ EPC/operator industry experience
- BSc and/or MSc Chemical Engineering or technical field
- P.E. TEXAS (preferred)
- Experience specifically on mid to large size midstream captial projects (conceptual design to commerical operations)
- Perform pipe stress analysis, (both manual and computer) to verify the piping design layouts are in compliance with applicable codes
- Perform design quality checking of other stress engineers calculations, line list and specialty items
- Proficient in using caesar II
- Travel to site 25% in Midland
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- US citizen / green card holder only
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.