£150000 - £170000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is looking for a senior front-end software engineer who has experience of building software solutions from the ground up. You will be a part of a collaborative agile team that is focused on delivering high value features to our customers through a high-transaction e-commerce web application.
You embrace a DevOps philosophy and understand that quality is something that is everyone's responsibility. You will work closely with Product and Design representatives to make significant enhancements to our site that will improve customer experience and SEO. Your team will be expected to take ownership of the products you work on and actively embrace improving how you achieve outcomes. You will have great opportunities to grow as the business continues to expand, integrate, and build new products.
As a front-end engineer you will shape the experience of our customers and champion overall UX on the team. Working with full-stack developers you will help them contribute to the front-end using your specific specialized knowledge and experience.
By giving millions of items second, third and even infinite lives, we are accelerating the growth of the circular economy and creating a new global channel of sustainable commerce.
This position is open to remote consideration in all of the United States except New York, New Jersey and Colorado.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design and develop new features and systems
* Collaborate early and often with your teammates and other stakeholders to understand the scope of features
* Contributing to and utilizing the ATG design system
* Help drive the creation of clear stories and acceptance criteria
* Contribute to quality through clean coding and pattern usage
* Write unit and other automated tests
* Peer program and code review your teams' work
* Document and communicate the things you have learned and built
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical experience
* 4+ years of front-end development experience
* Strong foundational knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
* Expert level in React
* Some combination of GraphQL, REST, and gRPC
* Automated test framework experience
* Experience with building for different audiences e.g. internationalization, accessibility
* Interest in learning new technologies and languages as necessary
* Customer focused approach
* Experience improving SEO
NICE TO HAVE
* Mobile development experience
* E-commerce experience
* SQL Server
Please apply for further details !
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.