San Diego, California
US$110000 - US$130000 per annum
over 1 year ago
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Oscar Energy have been given the chance to partner with a major company within the Energy sector for a Senior Financial Analyst position. This will be a permanent role, with fantastic benefits and the ability to move to the highly desirable area of San Diego, California supported by the organization in the form of a relocation package.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be knowledgeable in risk management and evaluation, ideally working with Natural Gas or Power as their main commodities. It is essential you will have experience in P&L reporting, an understanding how market conditions and VAR, and what is driving price volatility.
The client offers an excellent benefits package with a 401K match, PTO and additional sick days too. The role also comes with a bonus package too, dependent on performance, with the potential to add a significant extra amount to the base salary.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
- At least 3-5 years' experience in trading, structuring or quantitative analysis experience in energy or financial markets.
- Energy or commodity industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong background in risk management and evaluation.
- Experience on P&L reporting.
- Advanced Excel user with strong understanding of VBA & pivot tables.
- Working knowledge of VAR, price volatility and what is driving VAR.
- QC reviews for reporting and modeling prepared by others in the Risk group
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, statistics, economics, business, or other quantitative field from a top tier program
- Master's Degree, advanced degree strongly preferred.
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.