about 2 months ago
One of the largest employee-owned EPC service providers in the US, our client works with Utility Scale Solar, professional sports stadiums, data centers, government facilities, commercial vertical construction to name a few. 100 years in the US Market, they have proven to be an apex premier EPC Company.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Estimator to join an established team of both Senior and Junior estimators. This position will be 100% remote from anywhere in the US. We are not looking for someone who simply gathers data and submits bids for review, we want someone who can take a comprehensive approach to project design and understands the cost impact from one portion of the project to another.
As the Senior Estimator, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing estimates in the preconstruction and take off stage
- Evaluating areas where large cost gaps can be minimized
- Draft proposal letters for bidding purposes
- Reviewing designs and proposal specs
- Working directly with labor needs for various projects across the US
- Created detailed scope of work reviews for Chief Estimator approvals
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction - or combination of education plus experience
- 3+ years of comprehensive Renewable Energy project estimation experience
- Bluebeam, Accubid or other relevant software experience
- Full interpretation ability with designs and blue prints
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- FULL REMOTE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
If you are currently looking for an opportunity and have the required estimation experience - apply here and reach out to me directly for more details.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.