Los Angeles, California
13 days ago
Oscar is partnering with a global fixed income management firm to provide worldwide investment solutions. Committed to being the world leading firm they are constantly investing in new technologies, methodologies, markets and of course their ESG research and initiatives. Driven by their outstanding reputation they are growing a team of ESG analysts, risk and product managers.
This is the chance to be involved in one of the fastest growing markets in the investment world as part of a firm that encourages autonomy, creativity with solutions and admires quantative communication. ESG is the definition of dynamic, creating constant opportunities for innovation and development.
- As a generalist you will collaborate across markets with sector specialists to analyze issues and industries as the ESG perspective
- Performing both qualitative and quantitative analysis of ESG portfolios
- Engaging and communicating with clients and prospects on ESG capabilities through portfolio and presentation content
- Analyzing risks surrounding ESG
- Considering ESG opportunities at the issuer and sector level
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial services, preferably in a relevant analytical or ESG position
- Will have the ability to consider issues and topics from a variety of perspectives under the umbrella of ESG
- Have experience working with data to communicate on a topic
- Be proficient in Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL
- Be a strong communicator and able to articulate ESG capabilities to key stakeholders
Apply now to be a part of an industry that is using capital to make the world a better place and that everyone is talking about!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.