US$85 - US$90 per hour + Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, negotiable
over 1 year ago
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Oscar Energy are privileged to work with this market-leading EPC client at their site near The Galleria in Houston, Texas. This will be a contract position, however, there is the opportunity for the role to go direct after time-spent in the position. Start ASAP.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be involved in working on a refinery-based specialist project, liaising closely with the Project Manager, other specialist Engineers and the end operator.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
- Strong background of working as a Senior Electrical Engineer
- Experience working a project of at least $250 million CAPEX/TIC.
- Worked for an EPC company within the oil & gas downstream sector.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar capacity on a refinery
- Ideally a bachelor's degree or industry recognized accreditation
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.