about 1 year ago
A full turnkey EPC based out of California with a well-respected reputation over the last 20 years, they bring full EPC solutions to the Renewable Energy & Sustainability market. With over 300 employers they still maintain that small business feel, keeping with the flat across the board style business model.
We are seeking a California based Senior Electrical Engineer with their California PE license to work remotely supporting their Utility Scale Battery Storage portfolio. Battery Storage won't be the only division you can work within, they are also an EPC solution provider for the Hydrogen Fueling and EV Charging space as well!
As the Senior Electrical Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Being the Electrical Engineer of Record for all Renewable Energy projects
- Providing mentorship to those newer Electrical Design Engineers
- Reviewing preconstruction site feasibility reports
- Managing the QC process and project's schedule through to completion
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- California PE License required
- 10 years of electrical design for commercial projects and/or energy
- MV experience is ideal
- Competitive Base Salary with a great benefits package
- This position can be REMOTE or located in their Southern California office
If you are currently looking for an opportunity with a well-respected EPC on the rise in multiple Renewable Energy and Sustainability industries - apply here and reach out to me directly for more details.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.