over 1 year ago
Power System/ Grid Analysis Consultant- Remote
One of Oscar Energy's key clients is seeking to hire an experienced System/ Grid Analysis Consultant ASAP to support over 1 GW of solar projects currently under development.
This role can be based anywhere in the US, work remotely, & no travel will be required. Our client is open to direct-hires, independent consultants, or part-time work for the perfect candidate. Compensation extremely competitive. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- Run System Impact Modeling to determine maximum injection capacity of certain electrical lines
- Run & manage entire Tech Team
- Advise the company what softwares will be needed for this type of work, and then operate these softwares
- Expert in grid system studies/ analysis
- Expert in capacity injection analysis
- Solar experience a plus, but not required
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.