almost 2 years ago
The Senior Director, Project Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Project Managers on multiple projects as well as take an active role in overseeing specific projects.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring project managers execute projects and keep management informed as to cost and schedule.
- Oversee the activities of project managers, engineering and construction contractors.
- Submit weekly and monthly project status reports.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum fifteen (15) years' experience in the gas processing industry with at least seven (10) years as Project Manager for gas plant, pump station, compressor station projects.
- B. S. Engineering.
- Project Management experience on $100MM+ projects.
- Ability to manage a large number of activities at multiple project sites.
- Excellent cost and schedule tracking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Personal Computer Proficiency - Word and Excel.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.