over 1 year ago
Senior Construction Manager- Solar
Oscar Energy is currently working with a leading Solar EPC Company who is in need of a Sr Construction Manager for 2 large-scale solar projects in Massachusetts.
This company just received a significant amount of investments to build over 1GW of Solar Projects, so they are seeking professionals who want to be a part of this exciting growth & be in the business long-term. Direct-hire position that offers tremendous room for career growth, compensation details, & benefits.
- Responsible for the management & construction of solar projects
- Ensure project is on-schedule & within budget
- Direct supervision of site employees & subcontractors
- 10+ years of Solar PV Construction experience
- 5+ years of Solar CM experience- Overseeing site employees, subcontractors, project schedule, etc
- Must be reliable, strong-communicator, driven individual
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.