11 months ago
A global turnkey developer in the US for 20 years, they are making their US presence known as the choice solution provider - both in Wind and Solar! A multi-billion-dollar enterprise which has been providing Energy solutions for almost a century (globally) is continuing to expand in Europe, Asia and North America.
As the Senior Asset Manager based in California, you will be expected to push the business forward with an entrepreneurial mindset. Working in tandem with the Engineering, and Project Development teams, ensuring all contractual obligations are being met as per their respective agreements.
Your position as the Senior Asset Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Contract Management of all technical external service providers
- Contract Management of BOP infrastructure
- Manage wind turbine vendors for maintenance and service solutions
- Mentor and manage junior to mid-level Asset Managers on the team
- Act as the key POC for all Utility Owners and Operators
- Actively monitor all maintenance programs and schedules
- Regularly report to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study
- Substation operations - ideally with electrical background
- At least 8 years of Wind Energy experience
- High level of Wind Turbine technical experience
- Software experience to include GIS, SCADA and various MS Office tools
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Technology package + Company Car
- Full Relocation Package
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.