Annual Bonus, Relo and Company Car
7 months ago
A global turnkey developer in the US for 20 years, they are making their US presence known as the choice solution provider - both in Wind and Solar! A multi-billion-dollar enterprise which has been providing Energy solutions for almost a century (globally) is continuing to expand in Europe, Asia and North America.
As the Asset Manager based in California, you will be expected to push the business forward with an entrepreneurial mindset. Working in tandem with the Engineering, and Project Development teams, ensuring all contractual obligations are being met as per their respective agreements.
Your position as the Asset Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining site compliance regarding Environmental and Power guidelines
- Invoicing approvals and financial / budget tracking
- Coordinating scheduled outages and responding to unscheduled maintenance issues in a timely manner
- Working directly with all relevant landowners
- Monitoring and assisting in streamlining energy performance throughout the site
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study
- Substation operations - ideally with electrical background
- SCADA Software experience
- At least 5 years of Wind Energy experience
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Technology package + Company Car
- Full Relocation Package
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.