San Diego, California
12 days ago
Renewable Energy Asset Manager
One of Oscar Energy's key clients is seeking to hire a Senior Asset Manager to manage & oversee their portfolio of utility-scale renewable energy projects across the US. The company, a global Developer, Owner, Operator for utility-scale wind, solar, storage.
The Asset Manager must be based in San Diego. This is an exciting career opportunity to have a "big role" at a rapidly growing company while also having tremendous room for career growth, stability, & extremely competitive compensation & benefits. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- Manage & monitor a portfolio of operational wind farms
- Manage the O&M of wind farms
- 5+ year of experience in wind renewable
- SCADA software experience
- Understanding of settlements and day ahead markets
- General knowledge of planning, construction and operations of wind farms
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing programs
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.