12 months ago
Oscar Energy is currently working on a SCADA Engineer opportunity with a leading renewable energy company. This is a great time to join this company who is in a very exciting period of growth. The SCADA Engineer can work 100% remotely.
- Report to the Director of Development Engineering
- Provide SCADA knowledge on renewable energy projects from design through commissioning
- Collaborate with EPC's to ensure proper installation of SCADA systems
- Preform owner engineer reviews
- Develop EPC contract exhibits regarding SCADA
- Other responsibilities as required
- Bachelors in Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of substation protection systems
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience in BESS and solar systems
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.