US$120000 - US$150000 per annum + Medical, 401K + more
about 1 year ago
SENIOR ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
Oscar Energy are proud to represent a market-leading client at their site in Louisiana. This will be a direct hire opportunity with fantastic benefits and a 401K match. Start ASAP.
The Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer report directly into the Engineering Director with the responsibility of supporting transitioning from EPC to operations phase. The two main areas of support for the operations team will be surrounding Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
The ideal candidate should have an in-depth knowledge on drivers such as turbines and motors. They should also have had exposure to driven equipment such as generators, compressors and pumps. A good working knowledge of compressor performance and vibration analysis will be also essential to being successful in your application.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration.
- Time served working within an Oil and Gas/Power generation
- A minimum of ten years working as a Senior Engineer in Rotating Equipment
- Provide advanced diagnostic support, including interpretation and evaluation of technical issues
- Lead initiatives to improve existing processes in maintenance practice.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- A Professional Engineering License is preferred
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.