3 months ago
Solar Engineer Professionals- Various positions: VA, Los Angeles, Remote
Oscar Energy is currently working exclusively with 3 different established solar companies who are going through a period of massive growth & expansion. Because of this growth, they are seeking to hire for the following key positions ASAP:
These are all direct-hire positions with extremely competitive compensation & tremendous career growth potential.
- Senior Electrical Engineer (DC, Low voltage AC, MV collection design, substation design, transmission-line design for wind & solar project development) : Remote
- HV Project Engineer (Transmission, Substation, Interconnection for wind/ solar project development): Remote
- Construction Project Engineers (utility-scale solar & battery storage project development & EPC): Los Angeles-based & remote roles available
- Development Engineers (Utility-scale solar & battery storage project development): Charlottesville, VA location & remote positions available
- Interconnection Engineers Charlottesville, VA, Los Angeles roles & remote roles available
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience within large scale renewable energy project development and construction
- Engineering degree preferred
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.