8 months ago
With operations on three continents, our client is a global leader in the development and distribution of Utility Scale Renewable Energy. This multi-billion dollar enterprise has been providing Energy solutions for almost 100 years and continue to expand in Europe, Asia and North America. Those solutions consist of end to end project management from the initial green field and brown field development phase through to commercial operations.
As the Regulatory Compliance Manager, based in California, you will be ensuring the company is continuously adhering to the regulations put forth by ISO, RTO, NERC and FERC. Your background in this regulatory remit will help to develop risk assessments and update/create best practices for the testing these policies and procedures.
Your position as the Regulatory Compliance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Update and implement compliance programs which include creating innovative processes and procedures
- Conduct mock audits of all relevant systems
- Analyzing various compliance metrics and reporting these findings to company executives
- Training internal personnel on current and updated federal compliance regulations
- Ensure all external stakeholders are aware of changes as it pertains to regulatory compliance
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in compliance and/or operations in Utility Scale Energy
- High level of competency regarding NERC, FERC, ISO, RTO regulations
- Renewable Energy experience is preferred
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.