US$28 - US$32 per hour
3 months ago
RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR - CONTRACT WITH IMMEDIATE START - HOUSTON
Oscar Energy are proud to partner with a global market leader to source for a Recruitment Coordinator. This will be a long-term contract position, however, due to current projects starting and a ramp up in business there might be a chance the opportunity will become a permanent role.
Reporting into the Recruitment Director, the Recruitment Coordinator will be extremely visible across the organization, speaking with hiring managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiters. Due to the fast-paced environment of this company it is essential you are highly organized and can handle multiple projects at one time.
THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE & SKILLSET IS CRITICAL TO THIS ROLE AND MUST BE MET FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Experience working for a Recruitment organization or internal recruitment team.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with senior members of staff.
- A working knowledge of using an applicant tracking system.
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects at one time.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 2 years of working withing a recruitment or staffing company/division.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred, however time served, and experience will be considered too.
Contact me ASAP for further information.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.