$45,000 - $75,000 + uncapped commission
almost 2 years ago
Why Join Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognising extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2019 and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the North West, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Our achievements, awards and increasingly positive reputation are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop in order to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Energy sector across our key territories of UK, USA and as of 2019 mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our three offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our 2nd USA office, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in cutting edge recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
· Use a variety of Business Development methods to win and develop new and existing client relationships
· Attracting the very best technology talent to the region in a full 360 role which will include sales and client development, networking, headhunting / sourcing, negotiating and closing multiple deals.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a team of highly skilled Energy/Oil and Gas Recruitment consultants who together are billing in excess of $2 million+ per annum from our office in Houston Texas.
What you will bring
· The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing their own business within a vertical discipline and geographical area
· You will already have a proven track record as a successful recruiter within the energy/ oil and gas industry and this will be evidenced by your previous billing history
· Effective client and candidate management skills
· You will know exactly what you want to achieve and where you want to go next with a clear road map of personal and career goals
· You will have strong communication skills and the ability to use initiative to maintain solutions focussed attitude
What we offer
· Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
· Excellent commission structure – no thresholds!
· Quarterly achiever bonuses
· Company iPhone
· Full Medical Insurance (100 % employer contribution)
· Full Dental, short & long term disability & lifetime insurance (100 % employer contribution)
· Regular Holiday Incentives
· 20 days PTO + public holidays
· Free vacation between Christmas & New Year
· 12pm Friday finishes every week
· Flexi-hours for parents
· Flexi-hours for Senior Consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months!)
· Accredited Management Training
· Enhanced paid leave for important life events
· Free Gym membership
This vacancy is open to either US nationals or British nationals who are eligible for a US visa application. As you will have read we offer a full relocation package and an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance for all employees, as well as a market-leading commission structure.
Houston is the largest city in Texas and the fourth largest in the USA overall. With 11,000 restaurants, a theatre district second only to New York and one of the youngest populations in the nation, Houston is one of the most culturally diverse and fastest growing cities in the United States.
Residents benefit from a zero rate of state income tax, extremely low property prices and one of the best healthcare systems in the world.