Car, Bonus and Per Diem
2 months ago
A Top 20 Best Places To Work in the small to medium company category, our client is one of the top self-performing General Contractors in the Renewable Energy industry. With their high tenure rate of current employees and the in-house professional mentorship, they are one of the most sought after, privately held, Construction Management companies to work for in the Solar industry.
As the Quality Control Supervisor within the Solar division, you be will traveling to Solar site location(s). Supervisor or management experience is a must, as you will be making decisions and working closely with project executives at the project site.
Your position as the Quality Control Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Working directly with Energy Owners communicating all Quality aspects of the project
- Quality inspections - creating reports for external and internal stakeholders
- Streamlining processes withing various project life cycle stages
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background
- 2+ years of Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance experience in Renewable Energy Industry
- Self-performing new construction experience is ideal
- Must be flexible to travel when needed - 50% to 75% expected
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Vehicle with Credit Card
- Per Diem and full Tech Package
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing utility scale solar project construction employers, please apply here and/or reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.