3 months ago
Utility-Scale Solar Battery Storage QAQC Manager- Central California
Oscar Energy is currently working with one of the leading renewable energy project developer/ owner/ operators in the US who is looking to grow their team! This client of ours is in the process of constructing one of the largest utility-scale solar & battery storage projects in the US, and they are currently seeking a Battery Storage QAQC Manager to oversee the construction of this project.
This position offers significant career progression opportunities, as well as an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- At least 2-5+ years of experience in QAQC for utility-scale Solar project Construction
- The ideal candidate for this role will be reliable, detail-oriented, and a strong communicator
- Must be willing to temporarily or permanently relocate to California
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and clean driving record
- Must be willing to go through drug & background screenings
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.