US$100000 - US$120000 per annum + Annual Bonus, Company Car, 401k
about 1 month ago
Oscar Energy Recruitment is continuing to support one of the top contending EPC solution providers in the country. With Renewable Construction projects in almost all 50 states, this family owned company boasts a flexible and family-oriented culture you may not be able to find anywhere else. Our client remains an ever-growing business in Solar, Wind, Energy Storage and Power Delivery projects across the USA and Canada.
This is not a contract position - it is a direct hire/permanent opportunity.
As an experienced Project Site Manager for their new construction division, you will be the Senior most person on location during the entire construction phase. This position requires traveling to site locations, living in or around the area until project completion with company paid round trip flights home on rotation every 3 to 4 weeks for five days at a time. You can choose this type of rotation or elect to travel home every other weekend. This is not including your time off during the week. No full relocation needed; the company will pay for full trip expenses.
As the Project Site Manager, your responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Budget and cost control
- Directly managing General Superintendents, Electrical and Civil Superintendents
- Understanding, managing and negotiating subcontractor contracts
- Offering hands on leadership assistance while conducting daily field site visits
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering or a proven track record of self-performing new construction experience balanced with additional education
- Atleast 3 years management experience in a new construction environment, preferable in the Renewable Energy industry
- Self-performing experience in large, Utility Scale new construction projects
- The ability to extensively travel for months at a time
- 6 Figure Salary with Annual Bonus - You will continue to receive full pay and benefits, even between projects!
- Per diem while traveling
- 401k with 5% company match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Round trip tickets home, paid for by employer, every 4th week or elect to travel home every other weekend
- Company Car, gas card, cell phone, laptop
- And much more included as part of the full compensation package
If you are currently looking for a flexible direct hire opportunity, please reach out to me directly and I would be happy to disclose all of the finer details surrounding the position.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.