US$125000 - US$150000 per annum + Bonus, 401K match, Holidays. PTO, Sick
8 months ago
Oscar Energy are proud to work with a rapidly expanding EPC client at their site near The Woodlands, Texas. This will be a permanent role, however, there is an option for contract to Perm too.
The Project Manager will work on one of the many projects that the client is currently working, liaising closely with Project Engineers and a team of Project Controls specialists.
The client offers a great benefits package with a 401K match, four weeks PTO and additional sick days too. The role also comes with a bonus package too, dependent on performance, with the potential to earn almost DOUBLE the base salary.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
- Strong background of working as a Project Manager for an EPC company.
- A strong Engineering or Construction background managing the Engineering piece of a FEED project stage.
- Experience working a project of at least $250 million CAPEX/TIC
- An appreciation of Cost Engineering and Scheduling
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 5 years of Project Manager experience in a similar capacity
- Ideally a bachelor's degree or industry recognized accreditation
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.