3 months ago
Project Manager- Solar & Battery Storage- C&I and Utility-Scale
Company Overview & Job Summary:
Oscar Energy is currently working with one of the fastest-growing & most successful Solar & Storage Project Developers/ EPCs who has an immediate need for EPC Solar Project Managers.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the general oversight & management of all project execution functions of C&I and Utility-Scale Solar & Battery Storage projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. This is a multi-faceted leadership position with a wide scope of responsibilities, involvement at all stages of the project from beginning-to-end, involvement in strategy/ decision-making, and will overall be an integral part of a company/ team's growth & success.
This is a direct-hire career opportunity that offers extremely competitive compensation, benefits, & tremendous room for career growth. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- Provide oversight & strategic leadership of C&I and utility-scale renewable projects
- Manage & build a team of project execution-related employees
- Work as the main liaison internally between different stakeholders/ business units- engineering, project development, project management, finance, asset management, etc
- Work directly with external customers, stakeholders & partners
- Keep track of project financials, schedules, budgets, manpower, contracts etc
- 5+ years minimum of large-scale Solar Construction experience
- Construction Management degree or related a plus, but not required
- Minimal travel required to project sites on an as needed basis. Travel accommodations will be provided.
- Location: Candidates based in or willing to relocate to Virginia would be preferred. Relocation assistance may be available for non-local candidates
If you would be interested in learning more, please apply, & recruiter will be in touch to discuss this role & the company in further detail.
This role not a fit? Oscar Renewables is a recruitment partner to 100+ power & renewable energy companies across North America focusing on wind, offshore wind, solar, battery storage, EV, T&D, and more. We always have active hiring needs within Project Development, Design & Engineering, Project Execution & Construction, O&M, Sales, Regulatory affairs, Project Finance, Asset Management, Accounting etc, so get in touch & apply today if you would like to hear more about any of our current and/ or future opportunities.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.