over 1 year ago
C&I & Utility-Scale Solar Project Manager- Local to Chicago
Oscar Energy is working exclusively with one of the nation's top full-service industrial electrical contractors who now has an established presence in the solar industry. To keep up with their solar project portfolio, they're urgently seeking to hire Solar Project Managers to oversee multiple C&I and utility-scale solar projects. The Solar Project Manager will mainly be responsible for overseeing bidding, estimating, creation and operations oversight of multiple C&I and utility-scale solar projects.
This is a permanent, direct-hire position that will offer stability, longevity, and the opportunity to work for a well-known and growing company. Candidates must be located in the Chicago area company as their headquarters is based in Elgin, IL.
Seeking to interview & hire ASAP! Please apply if you would be interested in learning more about any of the following positions.
- 3-5 years of experience managing C&I or utility-scale solar projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to coordinate and maintain relationships with contractors, suppliers, & stakeholders
- Ability to define project milestones & track scheduling processes
- Strong experience with P6 scheduling softwar
- Able to easily understand and communicate technical information
- Candidates must have an excellent work ethic, great attitude, be accountable, & proactive
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.