Salisbury, North Carolina
US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + +401K, Healthcare, Bonus
about 1 month ago
$100-$130K base + Bonus and Benefits
Oscar Energy are excited to be partnering with a rapidly expanding chemicals client at their site in North Carolina. This will be a permanent position, with relocation an option and a fantastic career progression structure too. Immediate interviews available!
Reporting into the site Engineering Director, the Project Engineer will work on a portfolio of capital projects ranging from $50,000 to $10M. You will be expected to be a hands-on Engineer, self-performing project work alongside outsourced civil/structural, electrical and fire protection contractors.
It will be a distinct advantage if you have experience of esterification and reaction processes. Also, the client is looking to install an Allen Bradley PLC system and an updated Safety System, therefore any experience in this area will be viewed favorably by the client.
The client offers a fantastic benefits package with a 401K match, PTO, and additional sick days too. The role also comes with a bonus package too, dependent on performance, with the potential to add a significant extra amount to the base salary.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
- Commissioning and optimization of equipment and processes.
- Responsible for Project Engineering including scope definition, cost estimation and input into project plans and subsequent cost control
- Experience of demonstrating successful implementations that resulted in improvements.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for identifying, designing, and delivering process improvement projects.
- Ability to develop a collaborative working relationship with Site Leadership and Manufacturing organization.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 5 years of Engineering experience in a similar capacity ideally Chemical or polymer manufacturing.
- A Chemical Engineering (or Mechanical) bachelor's degree
You must be eligible to work in the USA to apply for this position.
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.