8 months ago
One of Oscar Energy's key clients is seeking to hire an experienced solar & battery storage Project Developer. The company is a rapidly growing developer and owner or solar, wind and battery storage projects.
The Project Developers will be based out of their Minneapolis office. This is an exciting career opportunity to have a "big role" at a rapidly growing company while also having tremendous room for career growth, stability, & extremely competitive compensation & benefits. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- Oversee all stages of the project development life-cycle for utility-scale solar
- Permitting and environmental analysis
- Collaborate in teams and individually
- Assist in preparation of marketing material, M&A proposals and off-takes
- Assessment of energy market trends, conditions and new opportunities
- 3-5 years of utility-scale solar project development experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Work
- Battery-storage experience is a plus
- permitting experience is a plus
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.