over 1 year ago
Project Controls Manager- Remote
Oscar Energy is working with one of the most successful & rapidly-growing developer/ owner/ operators of utility-scale wind, solar & battery storage projects who has an immediate need for 2 Project Control Managers.
These are direct-hire positions that can work 100% remotely, or in any of their US offices, if desired.
- 2-3+ years of experience in managing Construction Project Financials, Project Controls, Accounting, Scheduling, etc
- 3-5+ years of experience in P-6 scheduling. Must be able to build, update/maintain, and analyze P-6 schedules
- Understanding of and proficiency with corporate accounting systems
- Advanced excel skills. Be able to create, modify, and manage complex project financial/production tracking
- Proficient in full office suite (Access would be a plus)
- Ability to work remote with little direct oversight
- Ability to travel - up to 50%, with regular travel of up to 25%.
- 2-3+ years of Project Controls Experience for Wind and/ or solar projects preferred
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.