12 months ago
Project Construction Engineer
Oscar Energy is currently working with several industry-leading developer/ owner/ operators of utility-scale wind, solar, & battery storage projects who have exciting opportunities available for experienced Project Construction engineers.
We currently have opportunities available in Central California, and remote-based. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- Provide engineering support to renewable energy projects in pre-construction/ EPC phase throughout project completion
- Perform technical studies, design, & cost-benefit analysis
- Manage interconnection & permitting process
- Manage 3rd party subcontractors
- Point-of-contact for project customers
- 3-5+ years of project engineering experience for large-scale renewable energy projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Software experience with ArcGIS, AutoCAD, PV Syst, Helioscope, or similar
- Understanding of relevant electrical codes
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.