Los Angeles, California
7 months ago
Oscar Energy is currently working on a Program Manager position with a leading electricity provider in Southern California. This role offers you the ability to implement programs & ideas as well as be a part of strategic planning.
- Develop clean generation, demand load, and gird management customer-facing programs
- Work on demand response programs
- Assist in the recruitment of customers to the customer programs
- Develop KPIs to understand and measure the effectiveness of programs
- Collaborate with CAISO, Public Utilities Commissions, etc
- Other responsibilities as required
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- An understanding of the solar industry and Public Utility Commissions
- Strong communication skills
- Time management and attention to detail
- Understanding of MS Office
- Ability to travel
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.