Charlotte, North Carolina
US$110000 - US$120000 per annum
6 months ago
Production Manager - Specialty & Performance Chemicals
Provide your expertise in successfully implementing production scale ups, process development and quality control.
Daily collaboration - working with teams comprised of operations, maintenance, engineering, quality, safety, and planning and working directly on the plant floor.
Lead a production team in a 24/7 batch chemical manufacturing plant and manage the Production Department in accordance with safety, cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
- Develop budgets and approve expenditures for supplies, materials, and labor
- Set and monitor product quality standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Partner with the R&D Process/ Product Development team as new Processes are rolled out for scale up in the plant
- BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent
- 10 yrs of experience in manufacturing, with 5 yrs as a Production Manager
- Solid understanding of supply chain and raw material reliability/quality
Two (2) facilities / locations:
(1) Charlotte, North Carolina & (1) Greensboro, North Carolina
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.