US$105000 - US$125000 per annum + Bonus, 401K match, Holidays. PTO, Sick
25 days ago
PRODUCTION ENGINEER - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING BACKGROUND
Oscar Energy are excited to be partnering with a rapidly expanding chemicals client at their site near Pensacola, Florida. This will be a permanent position, with relocation an option and a fantastic career progression structure too. Immediate starts available!
Reporting into the site Production Engineering Manager, the Production Engineer will work across several business units, working closely with the teams from Technology, Project Engineering and Manufacturing departments.
The client offers a fantastic benefits package with a 401K match, PTO and additional sick days too. The role also comes with a bonus package too, dependent on performance, with the potential to add a significant extra amount to the base salary.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
- Strong background of working as a Production, Process or Mechanical Engineer within Chemical manufacturing.
- Worked closely across different groups to improve production yields, energy efficiency, reliability and process.
- Experience of demonstrating successful implementations that resulted in improvements.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to develop a collaborative working relationship with Site Leadership and Manufacturing organization.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 5 years of Engineering experience in a similar capacity ideally Chemical or polymer manufacturing.
- A Chemical Engineering (or Mechanical) bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma to drive process improvements.
For more information please contact me at your earliest convenience!
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.