about 1 month ago
Oscar Energy are proud to represent a market-leading LNG client at their site near Houston, Texas. This will be a 6-month assignment with possibility for extension. Start ASAP.
The Process Engineer is expected to provide engineering guidance to Operating facilities with recommendations related to process systems design, operational practices and controls.
The ideal candidate will be the main technical contact for all matters related to the process technology (including liquefaction, natural gas, acid gas removal and NGL extraction) employed in the facility.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration.
- Experience working in an operating facility - LNG production and export facility or a large gas processing plant.
- Monitoring of plant performance, troubleshooting, process studies and modeling support for plant optimization.
- Strong background in process safety management and process safety applications including HAZOP, LOPA and other forms of PHA studies.
- Experience with APCI C3MR technology and systems.
- Managing process safety and regulatory compliance support.
- Familiar with acid gas removal systems, dehydration systems, pumps, reciprocating compressors, and other rotating equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 7 years of Process Engineering experience in an LNG Export or Petrochemical Manufacturing Facility.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.