3 months ago
Preconstruction Manager- Large- Scale Solar
Oscar Energy is currently working with an industry leading developer/owner/operator/EPC of large scale solar and battery storage projects who is currently seeking to hire an experienced Preconstruction Manager.
The Preconstruction Manager will be responsible for supporting the development team from planning to the overall execution of project development scope from the company headquarters in Charlottesville, VA. This role will be primarily office based and local travel will be required as needed. Relocation assistance to VA may be available for non local candidates.
This opportunity is perfect for experienced Preconstruction Managers who wants to join a company at the "ground floor" as it is experiencing rapid growth and success.
Role Details and Required Experience:
- 3 years of environmental studies, permitting, project management, or construction experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and maintain multiple projects at once
- Responsible for seeing the projects through from development to the sell
- Proven ability to establish relationships with local external stakeholders to schedule & conduct meetings for the development of solar projects
- Managing & maintaining subcontractor relationships to assist with studies
- Attitude is the most important attribute- seeking accountable, trustworthy, self-motivated, strong communicator with strong work ethic and values
- Must be willing to relocate to Charlottesville, VA
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.