Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, negotiable
about 1 year ago
PIPING ENGINEER - EPC
Oscar Energy are delighted to represent this market-leading EPC client at their site in Galleria, Houston, Texas. This will be a 12-month assignment with possibility for extension. Start ASAP.
The Piping Engineer will be expected to provide engineering guidance to a refinery on a specialist project that requires experience of working within the downstream sector.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration.
- Experience working in a downstream facility - refinery or chemical plant.
- Strong background in piping engineering
- History of working for an EPC firm.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 3 years' experience of working as a Piping Engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
For more information, please send across your latest resume to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.