7 months ago
Oscar Energy is currently working with a globally leading commodity company on an Operations Assistant position. This is an exciting career opportunity for new or recent graduates looking to join an established company where they can develop and grow their skill set.
- Claim processing & recording
- Assist in the preparation of payment documentation for the Operations team
- Add and review information into various systems
- Additional duties as requested or required
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Accounting, Finance, or Business related degree
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (reading and writing)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to further discuss available opportunities.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.