8 months ago
Utility-Scale Solar & Storage O&M Engineer - Dallas, TX
Oscar Energy is working with a successful developer/ owner/ operator of utility-scale renewable projects who is currently developing over 15 GW+ of projects across the US, have substantial financial backing, & have recently made a few significant project acquisitions. Because of this major growth, they're looking to hire an experienced O&M Engineer in their Dallas, TX HQ!
This is a permanent, direct-hire position with competitive compensation & benefits. Relocation assistance will be provided.
- 4+ years of renewable energy o&m egineering experience preferred (open to industrial, oil&gas, oil rig o&m engineering experience)
- Proven O&M technical experience
- Background working with other renewable energy developers a plus
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication required
- Electrical Engineering / O&M degree required
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.